Monday, July 04, 2005

CYNEFIN PRACTITIONER PROGRAMME

The learning journey continues...

After a wonderfully tiring and brain stimulating four days, I return home from Greenwich, London with a wealth of ideas and applications for Dave Snowden's Cynefin approach.

This medley of pictures shows only some of the story, but serves to highlight the concentration levels that were needed (even when we were set to task to communicate with our eyes closed). It will take a while to truly understand this completely different approach to changing organisational mindsets and supporting knowledge development and sharing, however, the potential benefits are so great that it won't be long before I am using some of the techniques in my work with existing and new clients.

Cynefin medley

I will have more to say about this once I have recovered from a now (half expected) nasty cold..

No comments: