Thursday, September 01, 2005

NEW PHASE FOR THE POL EXPERIENCE

The learning journey continues...

After a wonderful summer break with the family and time to stop and take stock I have been refining the products and services that I offer through The POL Experience.

So much of my time over the last three years has been spent working with organisations supporting local changes through people involvement and training that I have decided to offer, as part of my portfolio, a small range of learning programmes that can be delivered in a organisational context and venue.

These reasonably priced 'knowledge-chunks' are a sound investment as they can really make a difference to the way an organisation approaches its learning and development. Take a look at some of my client testimonials and then at my new expertise portfolio here and the range of learning programmes here.

Once you have seen these you will start to consider how they can be of use to you and maybe to others. Do feel free to pass on the details of my learning programmes to friends and colleagues who you think might also benefit from enhancing their organisational training and development activity.

Józefa

No comments: