Sunday, December 18, 2011

LECTURING AT UNI IS STILL A JOY!

The learning journey continues...

I have been working as a Senior Lecturer at University of Westminster in London since 2004 and still enjoy every minute of my time there.  I love speaking to my Post-Graduate students through my lectures, though these tend to be more like conversations with some theoretical constructs thrown in for good measure PLUS a good dose of practical application.

One of my favourite times in semester 1 is watching my students present back their findings and research in a special 'mini conference'.  They choose from across a range of interesting topics to do with Learning and Development and this forms part of their formal assessment.  Here I am setting the scene last Friday for one such assessment day talking about the future of Human Resource Development.



A great day was had by all, especially when they got the formalities over and could relax a little.

Józefa

No comments: