Tuesday, December 06, 2011

16,767 MILES IN SIX MONTHS!

The learning journey continues...

Looking back to June this year, it is hard to believe exactly how much has happened to me since I last posted here on this blog, and how far I have travelled, just take a look..

UK to Riga, Latvia in August (1800 miles); Latvia to Moscow, Russia in September (555 miles); Moscow back to UK (2182 miles); UK to Madrid, Spain in October (2690 miles) and back again.  Then UK to Dubai, UAE in November (4770 miles); Dubai to Abu Dhabi, UAE, FOUR times back and forth (368 miles) and then finally Dubai, UAE home to UK (4770 miles)

Phew!

In each of these exciting venues I have been developing a series of products and services offered from my brand new JozefaVO website and managed by my PR and International Bookings Agent, Sarah Mercer who is based in Barcelona, Spain.

In Eurofortis, Riga, Latvia



In Riga, I was with the Eurortis team and we laid down tracks for my first, soon to be released, audio learning programme in Latvian.  These programmes are designed to help individuals learn how improve the quality, impact and effectiveness of their business voice.





Here are my Latvian recording team

1 comment:

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.